Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
People AccountabilityCreativity Excellence
The Manufacturing Operator position is responsible for mechanical build and testing through various tasks such as inspecting, testing and packaging of product per approved procedures.
In this role you will
- Verify product visually and takes corrective action when necessary
- Ensure product is consistent with established specifications
- Escalate quality issues as appropriate and ensure highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards
- Ensure all product is packaged per packaging specifications and routings are followed
- Finalize all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Hour-by Hour, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.)
- Maintain accurate attribute/variable charts of rejected materials
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times and wear required Personal Protective Equipment
- Perform duties in a safe manner and observe approved safety procedures at all times
- Maintain awareness of potential hazards and communicate ideas for safer alternatives
- Communicate potential hazards immediately to the lead or manager
- Complete documentation and dispose of rejected and/or excess material on a daily basis
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- 1-5 years’ experience in life sciences or medical device manufacturing
- Minimum requirements: Requires high school degree or equivalent, a combination of training and experience in electronic /mechanical assembly and hand soldering
- Preferred requirements: Previous experience in lean manufacturing environment and/or ISO environment a plus