Call Center Representative Inbound
Our client, a large Pharmaceutical company, located in Fort Mill, SC, has an immediate need for Patient services Representatives. This role will last 6 months in duration and pay $17 an hour.
Shift: 8:30-5:30 .
Availability to work overtime
Under the general supervision of an Operations Manager, the Customer Access Specialist will be providing advanced services to patients, providers, and caregivers on behalf of patients for a specific manufacturer sponsored program or set of programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides advanced services to patients, providers and caregivers. Services could include but not limited to:
a. Billing and coding support
b. Claims assistance, tracking and submission
c. Prior authorization assistance and tracking
Working hours: 8:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Previous Patient contact experience
1. Proficient Windows based experience including fundamentals of data entry/typing
2. Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
3. Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
4. Independent problem solver, good decision maker, and robust analytical skills
5. Strong attention to detail
6. Effective written and verbal communication
7. Familiarity with verification of insurance benefits preferred
8. Attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to adapt to changing work situations.
9. Strong customer service experience
Able to start 10/07/2019
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.