Data Entry Management Associate
A Global Bio-tech company located in Bannockburn, IL is seeking several Data Entry Management Associates to join their team for a contract project. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to transition into the corporate sector within customer service!
1. Manage daily operations activities for the the company's customer service team.
2. Support the order fulfillment process in the areas of order placement, orders status, back order resolution, shipping discrepancies, and reporting for North America based customers.
3. Responsible for participating in customer meetings, disseminating customer reports, managing order fulfillment, service delivery and issue resolution.
4. The incumbent will be responsible for fostering a customer-oriented environment, promoting strong internal collaboration.
5. This position could involve customer service communication in Spanish. Bilingual in Spanish/English is NOT a requirement but is a Plus.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1. Manages telephone, email and fax orders for North America based customers. Handles exceptions, general inquiries and correspondence for customers as required. -25%
2. Resolve day to day operational issues on behalf of North America based customers by prioritizing needs and developing corrective and preventive action plans. Resolve and document service complaints, quality complaints, and customer requests.-30%
3. Responsible for coordinating transactional exceptions such as backorders, shipping and billing discrepancies and price corrections to resolve in an accurate and timely manner.-15%
4. Coordinate with Supply Chain to identify any potential issues with product supply, work through supply challenges, and communicate with management. Works with the customer to determine needed quantities and frequency of delivery of product.-10%
5. Intermediate Excel Skills ( V-Look Up, Pivot Tables)
6. Facilitate issues escalation and resolution with customer and sales leaders. Take the lead in ensuring internal alignment to meet Customer KPI's. Communicate product changes related to new product, product codes and delivery.-10%
7. Participate in process improvement project teams and/or help develop new processes and procedures for the team that improve operational effectiveness.5%
8. Other duties as assigned.-5%
9. This position could involve customer service communication in Spanish. Bilingual in Spanish/English is NOT a requirement but is a Plus.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
1+ Customer Service Experience (any industry welcome)
Basic MS Office and Computer Skills (Intermediate Excel Skills)
This position could involve some customer service communication in Spanish. Bilingual in Spanish/English is NOT a requirement but is a Plus.
Location: Bannockburn, IL 60015 ( This team is currently working remote due to COVID-19 but this position will resume onsite once "Shelter in Place" has been lifted. This is an onsite position)
Pay Rate: $20-$21
Duration: 6 months
Schedule: M-F 8:00 AM- 4:30PM
This position could involve customer service communication in Spanish. Bilingual in Spanish/English is NOT a requirement but is a Plus.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.