Our client doesn't want you to be 'satisfied' with your job. They want you to be curious, inspired, challenged, and most of all, excited about new possibilities. They are currently seeking exceptional Customer Service Representatives for their Urbandale location.Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from plan participants and assisting and enrolling participants in Health & Benefits Enrollments.
- Resolve all participant inquiries that require research or additional information
8:00 AM - 10:00 PMSkills:
- Ability to toggle on computer screens, researching information, typing notes, and speaking to clients simultaneously
- 1+years of Customer Service experience (Call Center is NOT required but strongly preferred)
- Restaurant, Service Industry, Hospitality, Grocery, Call Center tend to do well in this role
Randstad Staffing is the largest staffing agency in the world! You may know us as the owner of Monster.com.
Apply today to learn more about this employment opportunity with our client, and how we can put YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.