Marketing Communications Assistant
Our client is currently seeking a high energy, well-seasoned Marketing Communications Assistant with a "Can Do It" attitude to join their growing family!
This position is an immediate need for an amazing company one can grow with! So, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. This is a direct hire position.
* Conduct and organize trade show events and marketing communications.
* Work with Sales team to coordinate quarterly sales meetings, including preparation of collateral materials.
* Create marketing materials for brand promotion.
* Create presentations and materials for business development.
* Maintain weekly postings of new graphics and messages on web site.
* Develop branding within social media.
* Occasionally travel to trade shows.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Tuition reimbursement
* Excellent health benefits
* Excellent company culture/environment
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of marketing experience and are familiar with the designing/branding process. Candidate must be detail oriented and have strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with grammatical proficiency.
* College degree in Marketing or related focus.
* 3-5 years experience in a marketing role.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs.
* Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
* Must be highly organized and be able to operate under pressure in a timely manner.
Starting Salary: 40-45K
To apply please visit www.randstadstaffing.com or email resumes to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.