Call Center Representative Outbound
Have you tried to get your foot in the door with a premier company and not had any luck? What about an organization recognized for providing superior quality and consistent performance in the financial services industry? This could be the career boost you have been searching for!
If you are interested in a Collections Representative role where you are consulting with customers, I want to talk to you right away. This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with an 'A+' BBB Accredited call center employer in the financial services industry. We are seeking career-minded employees for this temporary to permanent role!
This job offers:
- Hours between Monday and Friday only
- Starting hourly wage between $14 and $16
- Business casual attire
- Paid training program
In this role, being highly customer service oriented is ideal. As a Collections Representative in this role, you are tasked with taking a consultative approach to find a beneficial solution to both the customer and your employer.
What you will be doing:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Represent many of the top banks and financial services companies
- Motivate and guide customers through the collections process
- Educate customers on available payment options
- Discuss sensitive financial situations
- Perform data entry on customer accounts
- Establish rapport with customers while providing outstanding customer service
- Provide a positive outcome for customers and clients
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
What you need:
- At least six (6) months to one (1) year of call center experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent education completed (e.g., GED)
- Highly engaging personality and customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use common computer and Microsoft Office software
- Collections and/or outbound calling experience is a plus
If you're passionate about customers, have a consultative attitude and believe you have the potential to be something great, let's talk! Apply directly and/or send your resume to Kimberly Schirato at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.