Quality Assurance Specialist
Randstad is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for a temporary assignment at one of its biotechnology clients. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Screening complaints record and processing the records per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) requirements
- Assess at minimum incoming Instrument / Ancillary / Fulfilment Product Quality Complaints in a timely manner as per procedure; escalate potential issues/ incidents to supervisor or higher level Quality Specialists, including but not limited to Field alerts, MDRs or possible recall situations.
- Processes simple corrective/preventive action records to support complaints, audit observation, and process improvements.
- Determines product complaint root cause codes based on the issue and severity of the complaint.
- Performs queries to provide complaint and ad hoc trend analysis on reported product problems.
- Ensures data is accurate, timely, relevant, and complete.
- Interacts/coordinates with and supports other departments and build productive working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ensures no past due records
- Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist in developing/updating department procedures and other controlled documents.
- Assists with various projects and duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Learning Skills
- Communication skills
- BA degree required
- 0-2 years of experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.