Retail Store Associate
We are excited to announce that we are hiring for a brand new retail store in Downtown Seattle! We are looking for energetic, service-oriented, and reliable Retail Store Associates in Seattle who pride themselves on providing excellent service to all customers. A passion for Seattle and its professional sports teams is a plus!
- Assist customers in finding products and answering questions
- Provide suggestions for additional items for purchase
- Demonstrate merchandise when appropriate
- Handle sales transactions
- Assist with inventory control and cash reconciliation
- Setup and update customer account data
- Move boxes of merchandise and setup displays
- 1-2 years of retail sales experience strongly preferred. Will also consider applicants with non-retail customer service and/or restaurant/hospitality experience
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Clear and friendly communication skills
- Outgoing personality and comfortable engaging with customers
- Must be reliable. Attendance and punctuality are key!
- Able to work independently and also flexible to support a team
- Great attention to details and able to quickly learn new product inventory.
- Professional and welcoming demeanor and appearance
- A passion for Seattle and its professional sports teams is a plus!
Location, Pay, Schedule
- Location: Downtown Seattle, WA
- Pay: $16.50-$17.00 per hour
- Schedule: Varied hours. Store will be open daily from 9am-6pm to start.
- Position Type: Long-term contract or contract-to-hire. Expected to run through the end of the year.
- Tentative Start Date: July 2020
Confident you are the right fit for this position? Apply online here or email your resume to: Tracy.Lyons@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.