Call Center Representative Inbound
Randstad is recruiting for call center representatives in Phoenix, AZ 85008! In this role you will be receiving inbound calls as well as making outbound calls regarding case management regarding TANF, JOBS, food stamps, and Medicaid. The pay for this position is $14.42/hr. The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience in a call center, great customer service skills, and is familiar with navigating a PC. This is a temp to hire opportunity with a great company so apply today!
1. May make outbound calls to employers and participants and document, per policy
2. May facilitate resolution of participant calls via inbound phone hotline and document, per policy
3. Perform timely and accurate data entry into software programs and create, analyze and maintain
4. Partner with Case Management staff
5. Communicate with project staff and departments at multiple sites
6. May make outbound calls and receive inbound calls, respond to phone calls and voicemail, fax
documents routinely throughout the day.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1 year of previous call center experience
At least a high school diploma or GED
Apply now for your chance to work for this great company!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.