Inbound Customer Services Representative
Have you tried to get your foot in the door with a globally known, and Best Places to Work winner and not had any luck? What about an organization recognized for providing superior quality and consistent performance in the financial services and insurance industry? This could be the career boost you have been searching for!
Full time - 35 - 40 per week, weekly pay, benefits, temp to hire
Monday - Friday
Financial Services Representatives are the subject matter expert and are generally tasked with providing solutions to a wide range of issues. The role of a sales representative includes:
- Receive and respond to incoming calls from investment professionals and customers on multiple financial topics ranging from taxes, withdrawals, benefits, product features, costs, loans, premiums, payment schedules, etc.
- Interpret and apply all changes and enhancements to new and old products
- Cross-sells unfamiliar product line to support strategy of all business lines meeting goals
- Identifies the root cause to proactively offer consultative expertise and uncover the unstated need
- Maintains a documented record of conversations to best learn from customers+
- Utilizes virtual technology and social media to enhance customer, financial advisor, and agent experience
- Follows all rules and regulations to ensure compliance.
Working hours: (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM), (10:00 AM - 7:00 PM), (11:00 AM - 8:00 PM)
Have a consultative sales aptitude and enjoy interacting with customers and helping others
-- Financial services experience is a plus, but not necessary
-- Highly engaged, grateful, and humble attitude
-- Excellent verbal and written communications
-- Proficiency with computers and common office software
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business Administration, Insurance, Economics, Communications preferred
Experience: One to two years experience in customer service, sales related occupations - retail, hospitality, etc.
If you're passionate about customers, have a consultative attitude and believe you have the potential to be something great, let's talk! Please click apply to send your resume directly, and to chat about this opportunity. I can be reached at Kimberly.Schirato@randstadusa.com or (219)6149244.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.