Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
Are you dedicated to providing excellent office support? If so, Randstad Professionals DC is looking for a professional administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the administrative assistant include providing support to the managers and supervisors, assisting in daily office needs, and managing general company activities. This is a temporary/contract position paying between $17-23 per hour. This role will be Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit expense reports
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and manage time efficiently
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant????or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School degree required
If you are qualified for this role and interested in pursuing this position, please send a Word doc attachment of your resume to email@example.com with "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line; thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.