Randstad is working with a pharmaceutical company looking to hire an Executive Assistant with previous experience supporting multiple C-level executives. The person in this role will assist the CEO of the company with very complex calendaring, travel coordination, and office logistics. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree with 10+ years within a pharmaceutical or biotech environment. This is a permanent position paying $85,000 to 95,000/year.
- Support of various C-level executives, including the CEO and CFO
- Manage very complex calendars
- Prepare and distribute materials for board meetings
- Supervise the administrative staff
- Coordinate travel
- Prepare expense reports
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Extremely organized
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MS Outlook, Work, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of administrative experience
- Biotech/pharma industry experience REQUIRED
Please apply directly to this post and send an updated resume as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.