Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for working with various managers in the development and implementation of world class manufacturing throughput. The Engineer demonstrates diligence utilizing the most efficient and effective methods of producing products and processes; has an innate emphasis on safety, service, quality, agility and a process improvement mentality.
- Evaluate existing processes and implement new processes/automation techniques to improve product flow, part quality and first pass yields to reduce product cost and lead time. Create/revise part instructions and routings; train production and maintenance personnel on the use, set-up and trouble-shoot process.
- Initiate and lead lean-sigma projects to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, total product lead time reduction, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promote and implement use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value-added activities.
- Work with manufacturing team to attain 100% on-time shipping performance by eliminating quality issues, improving capacity on bottle-neck processes and providing round-the-clock support.
- ·Lead 8D Problem Solving Teams in the failure analysis, root cause investigation, and corrective/preventative action activities to meet customer expectations.
- Participate in New Product Development projects and analyze results of, validation and qualification protocols for products, processes, and equipment. Lead the Release to Manufacturing process to release only capable processes to production.
- Develop ROI data for equipment and coordinates its design, purchase or construction, and implementation with emphasis on design of fixtures.
- Develop and update product development plans and schedules. Hold project team members accountable for completion of assigned tasks and activities.
- Author and/or review Standard Operating Processes, work instructions, test specifications, and other documents for accuracy using the ECO Process.
- Implement audit functions ensuring quality systems and products are consistent with internal documentation, standards, and customer requirements.
- BS degree; Engineering-related discipline and 3-5 years of professional experience. Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge and experience with implementing Six Sigma, process improvements, DOE, Statistical Process Controls, Process capabilities studies, FMEA, process audits, Root Cause analysis and Problem-Solving Techniques.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional departments such as Manufacturing, R&D, Product Management, and Process Engineering.
- Experience with SolidWorks, Microsoft Office and ERP systems skills (SAP desired).
- Knowledge and experience in creating routings, work instructions, ECR/ECO process, Cost analysis, value stream mapping, project management, process monitoring (RJG, camLine), Fixturing/Tool designs.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.