Randstad in partnership with The Hanover Insurance Group are actively hiring multiple Helpdesk Associates to join their Commercial Lines Customer Service Center team on a long term contract, located at their regional office in Worcester, MA. The Hanover Insurance Group is an industry leading Property & Casualty Insurance Co. with over 160 years of rich history and tradition. Recognized as One of America's Top Employers (Forbes) and A Best Places to Work (Business Insurance) The Hanover Insurance offers a collaborative environment that fosters development and growth.What's in it For You?
- Career Development: Long term contract with Randstad and the potential for converting to full time employment with Hanover. Offering comprehensive job training and continued mentorship ongoing.
- Compensation: $17.00/hour; averaging 38.75 hours per week
- Flexible Schedule: Monday - Friday 11:30am-8am
- Benefits: Yes, Randstad offers major medical insurance, dental and vision
Within specific guidelines, as a Helpdesk Associate in the Commercial Lines Customer Service Center; you are responsible for providing timely, quality service to Agents, commercial policy holders, and Direct Service Agents (DSAs) in a multi-state territory. This includes assisting with completing certificates of insurance and ID cards, managing incoming emails, faxes and mail, output assembly and mailings, and providing back-up assistance to DSAs as needed.Responsibilities:
- Provide timely, quality service to Agents, commercial policy holders, vendors and DSAs.
- May answers telephone inquiries from Commercial lines policy owners and Agents.
- Handles incoming requests from customers and Agents regarding billing questions (i.e. misapplied funds, billing breakdowns, etc.), policy change requests and Certificates of Insurance. Enters information into -multiple rating and policy issuance systems.
- Maintains accurate manual and procedural information.
- Assists with compiling communications, including letters and reports, to Agents, customers, team members and other internal departments.
- Assists in the documentation of activities using agency management techniques, procedures and systems. Reviews data for completeness and gathers missing information.
- Assists with the identification of opportunities for modified/additional insurance coverage and presents the opportunity DSAs.
- Assists DSAs with identification of risk exposures and obtains needed information from customer to sell a policy within underwriting appetite and guidelines.
- Completes certificate of insurance and ID card requests within service level expectations.
- Proficiency in operating and interpreting proprietary software programs. Possesses the knowledge to access all applicable on-line resources.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills including active listening skills with an ability to tailor the content to the specific audience.
- Demonstrated professional telephone etiquette.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Typically have 2 or more years of related experience in the areas of Customer Service. Preferred working knowledge of Commercial Rating and Agency Customer Service.
please send updated resume to on site Account Manager Todd Cooksey at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.