Human Resources Assistant
Do you enjoy helping and supporting others? Have you provided diverse HR support to an organization? If so, Randstad Professionals DC is looking for a professional Human Resources Assistant to perform a variety of HR and benefit administration duties. Duties of the HR Assistant include assisting the HR Manager, recruitment, and help payroll. This is a temporary position paying between $19-23 per hour. This role will be Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
- Ensure documents and policies follow compliance
- Recruits and interviews for qualified job postings
- Key in all payroll forms and ensure appropriate filings
- Conduct new hire orientation and background checks
- Oversee benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, retirement accounts
- Implement policies and procedures and ensure to follow compliance
- Oversee program relating to training/development, safety, and talent management
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and manage time efficiently
- Proven experience as HR Coordinator/Assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in ATS, ADP, HRIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
If you are qualified for this role and interested in pursuing this position, please send a Word doc attachment of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Human Resources Assistant" in the subject line; thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.