Randstad is working with a property development company in South Boston hiring for an Office Manager. The ideal candidate will have past construction and/or real estate transaction experience, in addition to several years of administrative experience.
- Administrative function- answer phones, manage mail and email, pay bills, post payments
- Assist in payroll using ADP
- Assist with invoices, Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Track employee time/overtime
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Microsoft Office, ADP, QuickBooks
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Construction/property/real estate experience preferred
Please apply directly to this post if you are interested in this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.