Customer Service Agent
This is a work from home opportunity. Must live local to this area for consideration, anywhere in Indiana
Schedule: M-F 9:00am to 5:30pm - MANDATORY OVERTIME WILL BE REQUIRED AS NEEDED: Some weekdays (up to 11pm) and Saturdays 9-5:30pm
Pay rate: $14/hr
- Reviewing schedules of members/nurses and addressing concerns.
- Practice exceptional customer service and telephone techniques
- Deliver verbatim scripting and maintain a conversational tone.
- Ability to maintain patience and professionalism with plan members.
- Ability to listen to members and multi-task.
- Ability to utilize rebuttals and address member concerns in a detailed manner.
- Maintain member confidentiality and follow all HIPAA guidelines.
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate multiple systems in order to schedule nurse practitioner appointments.
- Ability to meet quality assessment standards.
- Cooperate with co-workers and management while working toward department goals
- Maintain center standards for performance and productivity
- Meet Daily, Weekly and Monthly goals.
- Adhere to your schedule
- Follow all center policies and procedures.
- Computer and Typing skills (Data Entry)
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 6 months prior call center experience in sales, education, customer service, collections, or similar (required)
- Computer and typing skills (Data entry)
- Drug Test, background screen and education verification
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
Please apply online with updated resume. Hiring manager will be making job offer based on resume. No interviews required at this time.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.