A leading client located in Lincolnshire, IL is seeking candidates to fill a Customer Service Representative position. This position will be a 1st shift schedule.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for assisting with incoming and outgoing calls to patients, accounts, and internal customers in order to provide the best service possible
- Respond to customer inquiries, complete order fulfillment, and provide information to internal and external customers and accounts
- Monitor product order queue, verify order accuracy, resolve discrepancies
- Generate daily sales and operational reports
- Administrative tasks as assigned
Working hours: 9:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree highly desired
- At least 3-5 years of Customer Service experience required
- Must demonstrate patience and professionalism in stressful situations as needed
- Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
- Digital Healthcare organization that redfines the way cardiac arrhythmias are diagnosed by using their biosensing technology with cloud-based analytics and machine-learning capabilities
- They created a unique platform that allows physicians the opportunity to diagnose issues more quickly and efficiently than traditional technologies
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity.
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Casey Weaver via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.