Customer Care Coordinator
A Global Biotech/Pharma located in Lexington, MA is seeking a Customer Care Coordinator to join their team.
Contract:6 Months with possible extension
Works in a highly visible, strong team environment to provide exceptional Customer Service on all levels. Specifically, listen to and counsel patients and medical professionals, interpreting their specific needs and providing friendly, professional and well-informed answers to their questions. Cuwtomer Care Coordinators will work with patients, physician offices, partners and insurance companies to case manage all steps required to gain access to therapy. Maintain relationship with patients and physicians to ensure ongoing compliance with therapy.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Works closely with patient/family to case manage all steps required to gain access to therapy.
- Acts as the liaison with medical offices
- Work with Specialty Pharmacy and insurance companies to obtain reimbursement information
- Work with Specialty Pharmacy HUB to conduct benefit investigations with insurance companies as required.
- Counsel patient/family on reimbursement options
- Manage patient transition to different therapies. Work with nurses to provide injection training to patients
- Responsible for maintaining case history for all assigned patients in the CRM system
- Trouble shoot and resolve ongoing reimbursement issues (step edits, insurance changes, PA's, etc)
- Partner with Field Regional Business Managers and Patient Access Managers to manage all patient cases within their assigned territories
?? Professionally field incoming telephone calls while making a positive impression
?? Answer patient and medical office inquiries and resolve customer problems
?? Provide ongoing persistency and compliance support by making regular calls to patient/families
?? Manage patient assistance requests and work with partners to process applications
?? Provide back-up coverage for other Customer Service Case Managers
?? Attend scheduled patient Ambassador meetings and represent Biotech/Pharma HGT at industry conferences
?? Travel to sales meetings and medical offices as necessary
Education & Experience Requirements:
?? BA/BS in the life sciences or communications preferred
?? 3 -5 years of prior case management experience preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.