Inside Sales Specialist - Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC)
Be one of the first to join our new Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC) sales team at our downtown Nashville location. Sales specialists will be responsible for selling portable oxygen concentrators, accessories, and other products at our Nashville call center through an inbound and outbound telephone strategy. This position offers a competitive base pay and lucrative uncapped monthly bonus opportunity.
Selling the Philips??? Oxygen products portfolio to achieve order and revenue goals
Carrying an individual quota; meet and exceed quotas to achieve sales objectives by using customer focused selling and consultative sales methods
Builds customer rapport operating as a trusted business advisor, offering product positioning, and provides exceptional customer product education
??? Effectively handles inbound telephone inquiries and follow-up on open leads regarding Philips??? healthcare products; provide accurate information, guide product selection and close sale.
??? Ensures a high level of speed and accuracy regarding data collect, required documentation obtainment, messaging adherence and permission obtainment.
??? Other duties and requirements as assigned You are a part of In 2017, Governor Bill Haslam announced that Philips would be bringing 800 new jobs to Tennessee.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proven success consistently meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Experience with inbound/outbound calls and following up on leads
- Ability to multi-task while effectively managing sales conversations and navigating through multiple systems to process sales orders - Effective problem solver with strong solution selling negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal; telephone etiquette and clear listening skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combinations of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably in a call center or healthcare environment
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.