Call Center Representative- Inbound
The Customer Service Representative ("CSR") will be responsible for answering inbound telephone calls from lending customers regarding questions and issues on their loans (e.g. payment information, online support, payment options, document questions). Through the course of these conversations, the CSR will also create detailed documentation to ensure inquiries are handled in an accurate and timely manner and cross-sell basic products and services.
75% of time: Customer Service
- Handle general customer inquiries upon completion of new hire training
- Handle up to six additional call types such as, Escrow, Tax, Payoff, PMI, Heloc, Consumer, upon completion of additional call type training
- Use problem solving skills, paired with knowledge of procedures, to identify and communicate appropriate, accurate solutions to customers
- Perform and explain interest and product-related calculations
- Escalate issues to management and/or second levels appropriately
- Document case details in a thorough, accurate manner
- Capture complaint and Voice of the Customer feedback
- Document and perform customer account maintenance
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction expectations
15% of time: Sales
??? Provide customers with information and education about basic products and services to generate additional revenue and/or increase value proposition to customer
??? Create sales referrals that include detailed prospect and product information
??? Answer questions and overcome customer objections in order to close sales opportunities
10% of time: Operations/Training
??? Maintain familiarity with systems and applications in order to research inquiries
??? Ensure familiarity with the most up-to-date policies and procedures to communicate accurate information to customers
??? Complete new hire as well as required soft skills and additional call type training classes
??? Complete all required eLearning classes
??? Actively participate in monthly performance meetings; meet or exceed all performance metrics.
??? Recognize and communicate the need for potential additions and/or modifications to current policies and procedures
??? Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by management
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong listening skills.
- Must have good telephone technique with well-developed customer service skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to think quickly under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of MS Office Suite with intermediate technical and computer skills; ability to navigate quickly within various computer programs.
- Ability and willingness to work the varying shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Repeat the same movements.
Bilingual a plus, but is not required!
Loan Servicing experience preferred but not required!
Minimum 1 year experience as Call Center/Customer Service role.
Great oral communication
Must meet guidelines/qualifications in order to be offered permanent role.
Apply today to be considered for a great contract to hire opportunity with a wonderful company within the banking industry. We will contact you if you are selected to move forward in the interview process.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.