Pharmacy Customer Service Representative
The Patient Service Coordinator functions as the primary contact for Healthcare companies customers/patients placing the orders for the patient, collaborating and communicating with other departments to ensure unimpeded resolution of customer/patient issues and special projects. The Patient Services Coordinator ensures that patient pharmacy needs are fulfilled in a timely, accurate, and service oriented manner and handles refill orders and transfers incoming calls to specialized departments.
Act as the primary liaison between the customer and all departments collaborating with department personnel such as the Prescription Specialists and Pharmacists to ensure that all the patient??s questions
and prescription needs are met. Transfer calls to specialized departments, as necessary.- Initiate communication with customers/patients by phone to set up new or existing prescription orders.
- Field incoming calls from customer/patients on a daily basis.
- Contact the pertinent customers/patients on a monthly basis to confirm current prescriptions, changes in prescriptions, or any additional prescriptions.
- Review patient??s medication needs and advises of early/late refills due in Pharmacy Management System (per prescriptions from physicians).
- Inform customer of any changes or delays in their order due to product shortages, product changes, recalls, or back-ordered and discontinued products.
- Determine the best delivery method based on the customer ??remaining days?? supply, delivery location, cost, and product
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Call Center Customer Service Experience
Proficient MS Office
HS Diploma or Equivalent
1+ years of related experience
Call Center Customer Service Experience preferred
Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.