Seeking an Administrative Assistant that can help support a small team with administrative office tasks!
- Provide administrative support / backup to the team
- Assist with calls, emails, quotes, data entry, ordering and inventory
- Utilize Microsoft Excel reporting to filter and sort. Utilize V-Look up function
- Keep up in a fast paced, every changing environment
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Microsoft Excel literacy; reporting, sorting and V-look ups
- Administrative support experience
- Ability to triage and prioritize business needs
- 3+ years experience in a prior support role
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Ability to easily adapt in an every changing, fast paced environment
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please apply today and we'll be reaching out to applicants over the next couple of business days!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.