Digital Marketing Manager
Randstad is working with a fintech company in Boston, MA seeking a digital marketing manager who is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing and advertising initiatives / campaigns. Reporting directly to the CEO, your primary responsibility will be to generate revenue by leveraging various channels like content and email marketing, paid advertising, and public relations. This is a permanent position paying $65,000 to 70,000/year, based upon experience.
- Develop and execute a cyclical marketing strategy catering, specifically, to former leads and clients
- Implement and manage a comprehensive content strategy for social media, blogs, partnerships, and creation of other original content
- Design and execute campaigns utilizing effective email marketing and digital advertising channels
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyze traffic, increase lead generation, and improve conversions
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing channels (i.e. SEO, SEM, Paid, Social, Email, Content) and offline marketing channels
- 5+ years of experience in content, email, and/or search engine marketing
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics etc.)
- Written and interpersonal communication skills for managing the team, internal meetings, and leading presentations
- B.S./B.A. in business administration, marketing, communications, or relevant field
- Agency experience is a plus
- Hubspot or other marketing automation platform expertise is a plus
Please apply directly to this post and send an updated resume as a word document to email@example.com if you are interested in this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.