Human Resources Assistant
We are seeking a recruiter for one of our clients in Racine! An ideal candidate would have prior recruiting experience, but is not necessary for this entry level opportunity.
* Creates job positing
* Contacts candidates, schedule interviews, and develop interview questions in with the hiring manger so interviews are conducted efficiently and equitably
* Interview, test, rank, check references, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job's pre-established selection criteria and the organization's recruitment policies
* May liaise with managers to develop and implement recruitment strategies that are appropriate for their business needs and consistent with the organization's overall HR strategy.
* Maintains applicant file system
* May conduct employee orientation and introductory training to new employees for quick integration into the organization
* May do initial phone screening of candidates
* May represent the organization at job fairs to promote the organization to potential candidates
* Prepare job positions, specifications for recruitment agencies, and other materials in accordance with the organizations recruitment standards.
* respond to inquires about the organization's recruitment activities and status of job vacancies
* Select and manager ongoing relationships with recruitment agencies
* Other related duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
* Entry-level professional role, contributing in a support capacity through substantial instruction, guidance, and direction from more experienced team members.
* Accountable for meeting own targets, which impact the immediate team
* Applies knowledge of standardized rules, procedures, and operations within own team
Executes appropriate course of action based on direction from more experienced team members and competence developed by performing structured work assignments
* Uses existing procedures and basic problem solving techniques to define or resolve routine problems.
May interpret or help to clarify technical information to aid audience understanding of foundational subject matter
-Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
Please apply with resume for consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.