Moderna TherapeuticsPrincipal Systems Engineer , Supply Chain Systems
Reporting to the Associate Director Systems Engineer, Supply Chain Systems, the Principal Engineer will support the design, development, implementation and technical support of Supply Chain systems across a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. This position will play a key role in supporting the Supply Chain systems strategy and will collaborate cross functionally to align data, processes and technology throughout the deployment of solutions. This is a great opportunity for someone to who has always wanted to a have a great impact on shaping the outcome of supply chain solutions in a fast-paced pharmaceutical environment.Here's What You'll Do:
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Perform business analysis and SAP ERP S/4 system support of the supply and distribution business units in a fast-paced clinical drug manufacturing environment.
- Implement and own the finished drug product serialization system.
- Implement and own the related integrations to contract packagers, wholesalers and distributors
- Implement solutions within the SAP S/4 system to manage and report on the movement of drug product through the Moderna supply chain.
- Implement SAP projects to drive continuous improvement.
- Partner with the SAP finance team, MES team and quality systems team when developing system solutions.
- Partner with the regulatory and logistics business stakeholders when developing system solutions.
- Foster knowledge and continued understanding of DSCSA and global regulatory requirements and GS1 standards for serialization, tracking and verification of final drug product.
- Observe and evaluate industry trends and benchmark operations against industry standards.
- Make recommendations on the best practice and use of serialization/track and trace solutions, distribution of finished product through the supply chain.
- Support data analysis, program debugging and report writing.
- Analyze break/fix issues in serialization software and distribution network.
- Partner with CMO, CPO and distributors to ensure the successful exchange of key tracking and serialization data
- Write business design documents, functional specs, test scripts, SOPs
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- 1 to 3 years designing, delivering or supporting serialization software.
- 8-12 years of experience in the design, configuration and testing of solutions across an SAP system.
- Specific experience in the following submodules
- Intra and Intercompany stock transfers
- Inventory management
- Sales order deliveries and shipments
- Logistics execution
- Familiarity with the technical integration between SAP and partner systems using middleware applications exchanging data with standards such as EDI and EPCIS.
- Multiple years of experience engaging with regulatory business stakeholder or regulatory agencies.
- Experience with proposing functional solutions to developers when writing functional specs.
- Writing simple and complex queries and/or reports in SAP query tools.
- Familiarity with serialization reporting metrics.
- Familiarity of SAP S/4 is a plus.
- Familiarity with software such as SAP ATTP, Tracelink is a plus.
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment such as Pharma/Medical device
- Experience with drug product serialization and serialization software is a plus.
- Experience with warehouse management is a plus.
- On-site subsidized cafeteria or catered lunches
- Company-provided iPhone
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass
- Free annual corporate membership to Bluebikes
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 16 weeks 100% paid family caregiver leave
- 20 weeks 100% paid medical leave
- Eligible for Moderna Month (one month paid sabbatical after five years of service and eligible for additional one month paid sabbatical every 3 years thereafter)
- Adoption assistance and discounts to local childcare centers, as well as access to care.com
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)
Moderna is advancing messenger RNA (mRNA) science to create a new class of transformative medicines for patients. mRNA medicines are designed to direct the body's cells to produce intracellular, membrane or secreted proteins that can have a therapeutic or preventive benefit and have the potential to address a broad spectrum of diseases. The Company's platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, providing Moderna the capability to pursue in parallel a robust pipeline of new development candidates. Moderna is developing therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, independently and with strategic collaborators.Our Mission:
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.