Non-Clincal Medical Admin. Assistant
Do you enjoy helping others? Do you have experience in the medical field? If so, Randstad Professionals DC is looking for several professional Medical Administrative Assistants to perform a variety of administration and non-clinical duties. Duties of the Medical Assistant include working with patients and getting information, taking and speaking with insurance, and inputting information in the EMR. This is a temporary position paying between $17-24 per hour. This role will be Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm, although there may be different shifts as well.
- Directly support medical or nursing team
- Manage information in a timely manner
- Manage Doctor's and Physician's calendar and patients
- Take down patient information including demographics and insurance
- Input information into the Electronic Medical System
- Be able to talk with patients in a sensitive manner
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and manage time efficiently
- Proven experience as a Medical Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of hospital and clinical procedures and equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office, EMR (IDX, EPIC), and other medical equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate's Degree Preferred
If you are qualified for this role and interested in pursuing this position, please send a Word doc attachment of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Medical Administrative Assistant" in the subject line; thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.