Randstad - the largest HR Services organization in the world has an exciting opportunity open in Berkeley, for a Scientist with experience with cell culture and LC. Our client is one of the world's largest life science companies, focusing in pharmaceutical, healthcare and agricultural research.
Click to apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Executes purification process development studies
- Executes small scale lab experiments following Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and laboratory batch records (LBRs)
- Follows laboratory safety protocols
- Collaborates with development scientists and cross-functional team members
- Organizes and analyzes data from process development studies
- Works with minimal supervision after training
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Familiarity with cell culture process is desirable
- BS or BA in Biology, Chemistry or related field of study
- Hands-on experience working with liquid chromatography system
- Requires record keeping and good communication skills
- Troubleshoot typical problems encountered during routine lab operations
Benefits provided by Randstad include medical, dental, vision insurance; 401k; and holiday pay.
Relocation cost reimbursement is not available for this position, local candidates preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.