Inside Sales Representative
Inside sales representatives (ISR) play a key role in achieving Eversource's natural gas sales goals and objectives. The ISR supports the efforts of the Energy Advisors, Account Executives, Compliance and Sales Fulfilment including completing the following activities as needed
?? Review all sales appointments to ensure customer is qualified to receive a no cost natural gas service line. All details must be confirmed before EA contacts customer.
?? Follow up with opportunities that have not been contracted or closed lost by EA team
?? Residential Add Load (Stoves, Dryers, Water Heaters, Grill, Generators and Pool Heaters)
?? Day-to-Day requests from Lead Intake, Sales Supervisor.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
The responsibilities/activities of the ISR play an intregal part in customer acquisition, revenue goals (MCF and Revenue) and Compliance.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- ISRs will review Energy Advisor pipeline and follow up accordingly for opportunities that have not had a documented activity in SALESFORCE.com/Oracle.
- Low-Use follow up from Marketing Process
- Scheduling appointments for qualified opportunities to the appropriate Energy Advisor for further development and closure.
Annul goals and targets to be determined
No Degree Required
Entry-level/recent college graduates accepted as well.
Eager to learn!
Computer savvy (ability to use 9 different systems)
Bachelor??s degree not required, but courses in business preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.