Enrollment Systems Coordinator- REMOTE
- Coordinates the development and implementation of enrollment strategies for SNGG and small third-party vendor accounts, performing duties with independent decision-making and action
- Conducts presentations to clients, brokers, consultants, and the field force to demonstrate the capabilities of the enrollment system; analyzes an account's benefits' offering; coordinates data acquisition in an approved format; manages rate tables, benefit statements, and enrollment forms; acts as a point of contact for the field force on case building; ensures that quality control measures are in place to provide service that is effective, efficient, and of the highest quality
- Serves as liaison between internal departments to gather and implement account requirements; establishes technical guidelines for all supported accounts; coordinates all technical reporting needs and requirements; gathers, analyzes and reports data as it pertains to all enrollment activity, systems and processes
- Coordinates enrollment system requirements with partner IT groups and third party vendors
- Communicates complex technical concepts simply and effectively to nontechnical team members/customers.
- Ensures that accounts are set up effectively and efficiently; assists in developing and conducting training or awareness, as needed
- Tests enrollment cases for quality control prior to implementation
- May build cases at some point in the future, dependent on new solutions being identified and implemented under the Enrollment Strategy
- Performs other duties as required
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
--Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field and 2-3 years of job-related work experience in one or more of the following areas: sales, marketing, or business development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
--Experience in the insurance industry (preferred)
--Experience building enrollment cases (preferred)
??? Technically proficient with enrollment systems, including the ability to oversee the design, development, and creation of presentation screens, rate tables, benefits statements, and enrollment forms
??? Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact and negotiate with internal/external customers and all levels of management; ability to maintain professionalism
??? Ability to multi-task, meet firm deadlines, and work independently or in groups
??? Proficient at the intermediate level with Microsoft Project and MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
??? Participates on multiple teams at one time, while maintaining a high level of customer service and focus on commitments
??? Knowledge of Aflac products
??? Able to travel, as needed
Remote, Temporary posiiton. 3 month contract minimum.
Apply if interested and we will follow up once we've reviewed your application.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.