We are seeking a Librarian for one of our non-profit organizations located in Washington DC. This is a virtual work from home temporary position with an anticipated start date as soon as possible for several months (3 to 6 months).
*?? Perform fact and reference checking for reports.
* ??Usage of the bibliographic manager (EndNote) to manage tasks, specialized training will be provided.
* ??Conduct literature reviews in support of current projects using provided subscription databases (Examples: Scopus, OVID, PubMed, ProQuest, Medline).
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
* Organization and time-management skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to manage projects and give presentations.
* Computer research skills.
* Ability to work independently without supervision as well as with a team.
* Master??s Degree or currently pursuing a Master??s Degree in library science.
* 3-5 years with Librarian experience or studying Library Science.
* Only candidates that meet the degree and experience requirement will be contacted.
* Please go to the Randstad website to apply directly to this posting for immediate consideration; www.randstadusa.com.
* Attach your resume as a WORD document.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.