Randstad works with one of America's Top Hospitals, located in the Boston area. They are actively looking for candidates interested in temporary or temp to hire opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience supporting a healthcare environment with financial responsibilities, while providing exceptional customer service. The Finance Coordinator should have 2 years of experience and be proficient in Microsoft Applications: Excel, Access, and Word.
1. Independently responsible for reviewing and preparing all check requests (utilizing eCheck system), travel reimbursement requests, educational allowance expenses, as well as expenditures for department. Manage all the individual educational allowance expense budgets making sure that all expenditures are made according to Partners guidelines and that all educational allowance accounts are maintained with a positive balance.
2. Makes adjustments as appropriate and consults with Financial Analyst only in the complicated situations. Ensures that all professional and trainee allowance expenses are accounted for correctly in the database. Review expenses for aging and follow-up on any unpaid items with Accounts Payable.
3. Maintain, track and respond daily to all requests submitted via Central Mail box, emails and interoffice mail to ensure all inquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
4. Open weekly emails sent to the departments as it relates to invoice submission for expenses reimbursements. Enter requests daily into the physician tracking expense application and ensure expenses are submitted in a timely manner to Accounts Payable to process
5. Prepare and approve all advance special function requests and process any function or meal reimbursement requests that require special handling, working with faculty and Financial staff to prepare special justifications as required by institutional policy. Consult with Financial Analyst only in the event of unusual account activity.
6. Manage all travel card and purchasing card purchases in the Department. Reconcile all invoices, working with senior faculty and administrative staff regarding any transaction details or unusual expenditures. Submits expense reports for all Travel Card expenditures in a timely manner to Accounts Payable.
7. Conduct all other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Access, and Word
Possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
Ability to independently identify and solve problems.
Must be very well organized, to be able to work under time constraints and deadlines, and to balance multiple competing priorities.
A.S. required, or significant relevant experience required, minimum of two years.
If you are interested in the Finance Coordinator position, please share an updated copy of your resume and a short summary about you with Salma Segebre at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.