Randstad is seeking qualifeid candidates for an exciting opportunity with our client Bayer Crop Science as a Biologist at their Chesterfield location.
1. Conduct insect bioassays to characterize activity of insecticidal compounds following GLP procedures.
2. Receipt, maintenance and inventory of insect colonies, diets and other lab materials using appropriate electronic systems.
3. Maintenance of agricultural crops in growth chambers/greenhouses.
4. Provide quality control support for data and reports.
5. Ensure general lab/equipment maintenance.
6. Support additional lab activities as needed.
A fundamental background in related areas of environmental biology, such as entomology or toxicology. Ability to work on multiple projects in a dynamic team-based environment, strong basic laboratory skills, including pipetting and solution making. Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices, familiarity with aseptic technique, electronic data systems, attention to detail and strong writing skills.
BS in related field, MS preferred
2 years of lab assay experience
Excellent communcation skills
Attention to detail
For immediate consideration please apply directly or email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.