Inventory Specialist (Logistics)
Seeking for someone who is open to a long term temporary assignment in Burnet, TX with experience using ERP systems
- This role will require an energetic focus on inventory management and root cause corrective action for quality issues that impact inventory levels.
- Ideal candidate will have a background working with SAP or similar software in a warehousing or manufacturing environment. Must understand basic concepts of inventory and quality management systems.
In this role you will:
- Candidate will do thorough research on material related data including tracking inventory movements and quality dispositions.
- Candidate will have to do thorough follow up on various action items and will responsible for following those items to closure.
- Candidate will facilitate and lead cross functional discussions and activities to support the team's inventory reduction goals.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
--Strong background in inventory management fundamentals using SAP or a similar system.
--Candidate will also need to be organized and have an understanding of the impact that quality problems have on inventory.
--Candidate needs to be a self-starter and one that enjoys problem solving through the use of gathering and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative information
--Candidate will demonstrate the ability to lead both by example and by influence.
--Demonstrate proficiency to use Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel) to analyze and summarize information that is relevant to various business objectives.
Any type of similar ERP system in lieu of SAP (AS/400, Oracle, Sage, MS Dynamics, Infor, Intuit) will be relevant. The ideal candidate would have experience with RF device / bar coding software.
MS Excel and Visio are the biggest areas of focus from MS Office.
Candidate will identify, research and resolve various inventory issues. Time will be split with meetings with stakeholders, analysis of research of problem areas, and organization.
Your success will be measured by:
- People and Teamwork - being able to communicate learnings from data analysis and ability to influence stakeholders.
- Accountability - Organize action items and provide thorough follow up to keep everything on track.
- Creativity - Ability to have an open mind and come up with creative solutions to existing inventory and quality problems.
- Excellence - Commitment to continuous improvement and a passion for aligning others to reach business goals.
If interested, please apply directly. If you have any questions, please call or email.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.