The essential responsibilities of the Document Processor position are to sort, process, and scan extensive contract paperwork in an office production environment. The Document Processor reviews copies to remove specific forms, sort forms, scan forms, and prepares forms for physical processing or storage. This is a professional office environment, which is climate controlled and moves at a fast pace.
Process various contracts in a timely manner.
Work as a team
Verify loan documents including loan contracts, income verification, credit application and loan approvals by making sure all items are included and ultimately preparing application for processing.
Input proper loan information into the system for processing.
Process contracts daily while maintaining company's production rate.
Other duties include making copies of un-related items that are not relevant to loan contracts.
Audit, staple and fold processed work.
Working hours: 1:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time to complete repetitive tasks.
- Ability to lift and transport boxes of paperwork within facility weighing up to 40lbs; ability to lift 40 lbs. overhead occasionally with or without assistance.
- Must pass all required pre-employment applications and screenings.
- Other duties as needed or required
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes to meet business requirements.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Must be willing to submit to:
--Job related assessments
Apply to this posting and I will contact you to schedule an interview.?? If you have questions or want additional info, please contact Dwayne via text @ 414-939-5281 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.