Customer Service Representative
Interested in starting a new career? Come join this team of Customer Care Representatives providing services for Health and Welfare Benefits Administration to participants. Pay increase after successfully completing training! Weekly pay!
This position will be work from home until we are able to safely transition back to the office.
As a Customer Service Representative you will answer incoming calls, emails and messages from customers for researching solutions, taking bill payments, processing orders, reviewing options, and troubleshooting issues. In addition, you will document information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions. We are a metric driven team and expect our teams to reach daily activity and quality
goals. Top performing individuals and teams are recognized every day for their accomplishments.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to multi task and use dual monitors in some instances
- Ability to retain information
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with all levels of personnel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- At least 18 years of age and legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to pass criminal, credit and drug screenings plus provide proof of education and employment history
- Able to work any 8 or 10 hour shift between 6:00 AM & 11:00 PM
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
Internet connectivity requirements are:
- Bare minimum internet download speed of 5MB and upload speed of 2MB. Recommended minimum speed is 10 MB download speed and 2M upload speed.
- DSL or Broadband is required. WiFi, WiMax, Satellite, and/or Hotspots are not acceptable.
- Internet connection must be Broadband and not via cellular or wireless hotspot.
- Working from retail (such as Starbucks) internet sources or from outside your home office is not permitted.
- A Home Router with wired link to PC. The PC connection must be a wired connection and not wireless.
- Softphones will be provided
- Need quiet environment free of distraction, television noise, door bells, pets, family members. If children are in home must have other dedicated supervision.
- Private space to take calls
- High speed internet
Ready to take the next step? Apply today for immediate consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.