Customer Service Representative - Remote
Are you a college graduate with great customer service skills who is looking for an opportunity that will lead to long-term career growth? Or has your job been affected by the recent COVID-19 pandemic & you're looking to make a career change & put your hard-earned degree to work? If this sounds like you - then it's time to seize the moment & join one of the world's largest investment companies in starting your new career!
- Assist investors with questions, monetary transactions, financial products and services.
- Be a technical subject matter expert (paid training provided.)
- Using virtual technology to develop relationships with clients and understand their unique investment to position the appropriate solutions or actions
- Provides high quality client service across Institutional Participant Services by responding to participant phone
inquiries and providing account and plan information from various information systems.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Working knowledge of computer and related software applications
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask in a highly visible, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work effectively with others as a member of a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.