Call Center Representative Inbound (work From Home)
Call Center Representative Inbound
We are seeking a Remote Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues
- This role will consist of both inbound and outbound calls to members and providers
- CSR will respond to member/provider/agent/broker inquiries via telephone regarding health insurance benefits, eligibility and claims.
- There will be questions about what things are covered in their plan, where they can go to get help, which doctors are in their network, how they can change doctors, etc.
- Would not initiate any claims but would be responsible for giving status and transferring to the proper team for escalation if needed.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Ability to operate computer programs - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of managed care processes and health insurance coverage
8:00 AM to 8:30 PM (work schedules are assigned after training but they must be flexible)
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working within call center environment
To apply please email your resume to: email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.