Bose Corporation: Digital Marketing Analyst *Contract: 3-4 months*
The Business Model Innovation (BMI) team serves as an incubator for breakthrough, strategic innovation for Global Consumer Sales. The team determines the viability of proposed strategic concepts through rapid prototyping and testing.
The Digital Marketing Analyst owns the testing strategy & measurement of concepts, including performance readouts for the BMI team and stakeholders.
In addition to testing and measurement support within BMI, this position plays an important role in providing actionable insights throughout a network of stakeholders through the development and sharing of dashboards and regular program updates.Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with BMI Concept Owners and Activation Leads to determine testing and measurement strategies for concept tests
- Support the team across Web, Email, App and Product usage analytics and insights
- Own testing and measurement analysis for concept tests
- Responsible for digging deeper into program and concept test KPIs, understanding context, identifying key insights and making recommendations
- Synthesize concept test learnings to share within BMI as well as with stakeholders at different levels across the organization
Required Technical Skills:
- Expert communication skills and ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills
- Handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced, agile environment
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to comprehend complex, technical challenges
- Strong visual presentation skills with a knack for storytelling
- Ability to facilitate collaborative work sessions with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to make the transition from strategic thinking (conceptual and planning) to execution in order to achieve fast moving objectives
- Must be proficient in SQL and working with relational databases
- Ability to analyze and visualize data in Excel
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI and other data visualization tools
- Expert with Adobe Analytics or other similar web analytics tools
- Understanding of marketing frameworks and methodologies
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing and related statistical concepts
- Hands-on experience with testing tools like Adobe Target, Optimizely or Google Optimize
- Nice to have: Python, R, Confluence, JIRA, Java script, HTML and CSS
Please submit your resume directly to email@example.com for an immediate response! Thank you and we look forward to knowing you!
- 3-5 years hands-on testing experience in ecommerce, loyalty programs, or subscription-based business model environment in a marketing, analytics, or similar role
- 3-5 years of experience with web analytics tools, ideally including Adobe Analytics
- Bachelors Degree in business, economics, statistics, or similar marketing field
- Working Knowledge of digital marketing channels and strategies: paid search, display, paid social, programmatic buying, audience targeting, personalization and creative testing
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.