Health Information Technician
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with one of the region's top health systems? This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of Northeast Ohio's premier employers. The Health Information Technician analyzes, prepares, and submits reports for daily financial reports. Organizes and maintains written physician communication.
1. Generates, analyzes, and disseminates daily financial reports.
2. Maintains and facilitates accounts that are deficient in documentation needed to complete coding within the 3M Clintrac module and bill the inpatient account.
3. Distributes and routes accounts within 3M ClinTrac to both inhouse and contract coder worklists. Notifies appropriate group of worklists totals.
4. Verifies and organizes written physician communication. Occasionally facilitates electronic filing of query replies in the electronic health record.
5. Prepares meeting materials.
6. Verifies Soarian DRG vs. 3M DRG.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
-Ability to pass Medical Terminology exam as administered by Human Resources.
-Light typing. Ability to pass a Typing exam administered by Human Resources. with a minimum of 30 wpm.
-Ability to pass Microsoft Word exam as administered by Human Resources.
-Ability to pass Microsoft Outlook exam as administered by Human Resources.
-Ability to pass Numeric Filing exam as administered by Human Resources.
-Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient records.
-Ability to work cooperatively and communicate verbally and in writing with physicians, employees, and outside agencies.
-Ability to exhibit a courteous behavior when working with internal and external customers and work as a team member.
-Ability to discern numbers and names accurately.
-Ability to monitor concentration and focus on task at hand.
-Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and stay organized.
Experience & Training Required:
- Two (2) years experience in a Medical Office or Experience in a Health Information Management Department with Electronic Health Record experience
- Computer Experience Required, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Please email resume to email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.