Want to work in an environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop your talents? This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date trainingResponsibilities:
- Vendor contact management.
- Develop relationships with external and internal partners.
- Issue Purchase Orders as directed by Sourcing Specialists.
- Work closely with field and vendors on disputes and information requests.
- Notate field approvals per established processes.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
- Associate degree in Business, or equivalent work experience
- Experience using SAP
Randstad Staffing is the largest staffing agency in the world! You may know us as the owner of Monster.com.
Apply today to learn more about this employment opportunity with our client, and how we can put YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.