Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting Operations
Randstad is looking for a Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting Operations for a revolutionary global medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles.
This person will leverage their strong technical and operational revenue accounting background in an environment with multiple performance obligations and have a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams in a global organization. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team of motivated revenue professionals and be an educator to others on systems, policies and accounting requirements that adhere to Corporate Revenue policy.
- Manage a team of revenue analysts and be responsible for all revenue accounting aspects of the Clear Aligner business including month-end close, review of journal entries and GL account reconciliations, flux and trended revenue analyses, and timely preparation of financial reporting deliverables
- Manage the end-to-end process of determining quarterly estimates for deferral and revenue recognition rates used in accounting for future deliverables.
- Ensure the integrity of key processes by understanding systems, flow of transactions, internal controls and provide recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead and manage SOX compliance for the Clear Aligner revenue segment. Coordinate with Internal Audit to ensure compliance with key control requirements, educate and communicate changes, manage activities for annual process walk-throughs, and assist in key control design as operations evolve
- Help define revenue accounting requirements on initiatives involving new product and market launches
- Organize and communicate the monthly Corporate Revenue team close calendar and status updates to the team and Corporate Accounting
- Assist the Director of Technical Revenue Accounting as needed in review of customer contracts and promotions for proper revenue recognition in accordance with ASC 606 guidance and company policy
- Key contact with external auditors to manage Clear Aligner portion of quarterly and annual audit reviews
- Partner with the Sr Manager of Revenue Reporting to strategize the implementation of reporting tools to build efficiencies in revenue operations processes
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in applying ASC 606 guidance
- Ability to define problems, analyze data, implement policies and operational changes to improve efficiency and achieve organizational objectives
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- SAP, or other large ERP system, experience
- Medium to advanced Excel skills
- 12+ years of progressive experience - preferably a mix of Big 4 accounting firm experience (preferably at the Manager level) and public companies with multiple, complex revenue streams in a high-growth environment
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor??s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Licensed CPA preferred
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly to this posting.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.