A large financial institution is looking to fill multiple Loan Closing positions in Indianapolis. If you have 1+ years' closing experience, please review the description below!
Schedule: 7 am to 5 pm, M-F
Duration: 3-6 months with potential for extension, able to apply for internal perm positions
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46282
Closers review loan packages and create Initial and subsequent Closing Disclosures, coordinating Title and Settlement agents to ensure an on-time closing and ensuring data is accurate.
- Request fees from settlement agent
- Prepare Prelim closing disclosure.
- Issue initial closing disclosures/ re-disclosures to client
- Review flood insurance/ flood certifications, Title commitment, ownership of deed, Loan approval, tax
cert and prelim closing disclosures
- Review Power of Attorneys (POA)
- Review Cash to close, request wires
- Create closing documents and monitor required waiting periods
- Complete - pre-closing audit
- Deliver and review final closing documents and clear to fund
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Working knowledge of a Mortgage loan origination application
- Basic knowledge to work on MS offices tools
- Familiar with standard mortgage concepts, practices, and procedures
No Degree Required
- Requires 1-2 year of experience preparing Initial and Final closing documents
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
If interested and you meet the qualifications, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.