A large financial institution is looking to fill multiple Underwriting positions in Atlanta, GA. If you have 4+ years' mortgage experience, please review the description below!
Pay: $40-42/hr, DOE
Schedule: 7 am to 5 pm, M-F
Duration: 3-6 months with potential for extension, able to apply for internal perm positions
Location: Atlanta, GA 30339
The Underwriter will review all loan documents and data in a loan file with the goal of an Underwriting decision based on the loan characteristics including Borrower??s ability to repay, borrower??s credit history and collateral.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation meets program and requirements
- Reviews and validates income and asset documentation
- Reviews findings
- Issues underwriting decision and notifications of clear to close
- Reviews all credit documentation
- Reviews and approves all Trusts
- Ensure adherence to any client overlays
- Mortgage Insurance certs
- Issues Denials and 2nd tier manager reviews
- Suspends file if credit decisions are unable to be rendered
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Working knowledge of a Mortgage loan origination application
- Excellent math and statistical aptitude
- Familiar with standard mortgage concepts, practices, and procedures
No Degree Required
- MUST HAVE 4+ years of experience independently underwriting residential mortgages, expert analytical skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
If interested and you meet the qualifications, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.