A large financial institution is hiring multiple Collector Representatives in your area!
Pay: $15.50/hr and up, DOE
Location: Greenville, SC 29607
Shift: Will be assigned 8-hour shits (5 days on) between Monday and Saturday - hours range from 8 am to 10 pm - Shifts will vary: 8a-5p, 9a-6p, 10a-7p, 12p-9p, 1p-10p
Duration: Possibility for temp to hire
Primarily reduces losses by negotiating and collecting payment on delinquent retail, consumer, residential or auto accounts
- Handles own workload, coordinates tasks and services with others
- Recognizes and solves routine problems that can occur
- Determines reasons for customer delinquencies and uses standard methods and procedures to secure payment; Identify reasons why customers can or cannot pay
- Identifies type of loan product involved, including residential mortgages, home equities, indirect loans, mobile homes, lines of credit, unsecured loans, recreational vehicles, overdrafts and others and modify approach accordingly
- Serves as entry point for the identification, routing and documentation of all pertinent collection support processes (i.e. modifications, bankruptcy, skip-tracing, etc.)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly document calls
- Sales ability to communicate via phone to arrive at best overall solutions within established guidelines
- Ability to work with multiple screens and systems simultaneously
- High School Diploma or GED
- MS Office Proficiency - Word, Excel, etc.
- Collections experience or experience with consumer loan products, preferred
If interested and qualified, please send resumes to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.