Insurance Customer Service
Randstad is now recruiting Customer Service Representatives for a large health insurance company in Indianapolis! Please see the details below.
Regular Schedule: 8hr shifts between 9am and 8pm
Duration: Temp to Hire
Apply now for your chance to get your foot in the door with this great company!
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues
**MUST PASS ASSESSMENT
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma/GED
If interested and qualified, please send resumes to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.