Call Center Representative
Randstad is working with a healthcare center in Dorchester, MA hiring a Call Center Representative. The ideal candidate will have experience working with EPIC/Ochin Scheduling and 2-4 years of experience in a clinical setting. This position pays $15-16/hr.
- Provide customer service to patients, staff, and providers
- Check patients in
- Responsible for registration, insurance verification, and collecting co-pays
- Assist patients with the completion of any forms
- Schedule appointments
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Customer service skills/phone etiquette
- Computer literacy
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced/trained in EPIC
- 2-4 years of experience working in a clinical setting
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to this post and send an updated resume as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.