Customer Care Representative
To develop knowledge of Investor Group, retirement plan products and services, the overall financial markets, and
the related legal, tax, and regulatory issues in order to respond accurately and thoroughly to client inquiries.
* Develops basic knowledge of products and services, the overall financial services industry through classroom training, on-the-job training, and self-study.
* Provides high quality client service across Institutional Participant Services by responding to participant phone inquiries and providing account and plan information from various information systems.
* Identifying routine participant needs/problems with urgency, professionalism, and efficiency; determining
alternative solutions; resolving the problem using current workflow procedures.
* Initiating transactions for participants including loans and withdrawals.
* Providing industry knowledge to fund performance and retirement investing.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Demonstrated sound judgment and analytical skills.
* Ability to multitask in a highly visible, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of training preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
* Minimum one year customer service experience, preferably in financial services is preferred.
Shift Required: Monday thru Friday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm and weekends off.
Pay Rate: $ 18.00
APPLY NOW! email resume to: email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.