Membership Support/Customer Support
Do you enjoy helping and supporting others? Are you helpful when helping members with inquiries? If so, Randstad Professionals DC is looking for a professional Membership or Customer Support/Coordinator to help manage any issues that arise. Duties of the member support include answering technical questions, helping billing, and having a friendly personality. This is a temporary position paying between $17-21 per hour. This role will be Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
- Handle members and customers inquiries
- Update on billing and payments that are past due
- Inputting data into database and ensuring quality
- Retain members with negotiation and answers to questions
- Handle inbound calls and emails
- Ensure issues are resolved
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and manage time efficiently
- Proven experience with members and customers
- Proficiency in MS Office and databases
- Experience in handling customers and clients inquiries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate's Degree Preferred
If you are qualified for this role and interested in pursuing this position, please send a Word doc attachment of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Membership Support" in the subject line; thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.