Accounts Payable Clerk
Do you have experience collecting payments and controlling expenses and invoices? If so, Randstad Professionals DC is looking for a professional Accounts Payable Clerk to help clients around the DC area with collecting and receiving payments. Duties of the A/P Clerk include ensure payment is received, credit is passed, and all inquiries are handled. This is a temporary position paying between $17-21 per hour. This role will be Monday-Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm.
- Collect and complete payments
- Reconcile invoices and expense reports
- Ensure credit is received for any outstanding memos or balances
- Pays employees by verifying paychecks and expenses
- Pays and manage vendors
- Recording entries and analyzing reports
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and manage time efficiently
- Proven experience with accounting or processing payments
- Proficiency in MS Office and databases; Excel
- Experience in handling customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Associate's Degree Preferred
If you are qualified for this role and interested in pursuing this position, please send a Word doc attachment of your resume to email@example.com with "A/P Clerk" in the subject line; thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.